kissing navigation links
need more help? The Art of Kissing exists to help you learn everything you need to know about kissing. If there's something you need to know, email us using the contact link above. For more help with birth order, visit birthorders.com today.
Personalized Compatibility Analysis Your personalized compatibility analysis tells you how compatible you are with your current romantic partner or with a potential partner. If you're interested in two people, the report explains which of them is better for you — and why. The analysis is written specifically for you by William Cane, author of The Art of Kissing and The Birth Order Book of Love, so you know it has to be accurate. If you're not currently in a relationship, the report tells you exactly who to date for maximum compatibility based on your specific birth order. The whole test takes less time than it takes to make a cup of tea. Ready to get started?
To receive your personalized compatibility analysis, first, answer the following questions to the best of your knowledge. Then return to this page and click here to pay via credit card. Your analysis will be mailed to you via first class mail, usually within 3-4 days. If for any reason you're not happy with it, simply return it within 30 days for a no-questions asked full refund.
Avoid the heartache Ben Affleck and JLo experienced. Find out how compatible you are before you start dating
seriously. The Personalized Birth Order Analysis costs only $99. CCNow is our secure payment gateway.
Buy Now From CCNow
Your Customized Birth Order Analysis
Questions Cut and paste the following questions into your email program. Email your answers to William Cane, including the words "birth order analysis" in your subject line. Then return to this page to pay.
2. Email Address:
3. Sex (write "M" for Male or "F" for Female):
5. Your mailing address and phone number (Your compatibility analysis will be shipped to you, usually within 3 to 4 days. The analysis cannot be sent via email. A phone number is needed by our shipper, usually UPS.):
6. Please tell me about your birth order. In other words, are you a firstborn, middleborn, lastborn, only child, or a twin. Are your siblings older or younger, and approximately how many years age gap separates you from each? (For example: "I'm a middle child, and I have an older brother 2 years older and a younger half-sister 4 years younger.")
7. If you experienced the loss of a parent or sibling (before you reached age 17) through death, divorce, or separation, please explain how old you were at the time of the loss, the nature of the loss, and the impact, if any, that you perceive it to have had upon you.
8. Answer this question only if you are a firstborn and you experienced significant conflict with a parent: Who (mother or father) did you experience significant conflict with? (Significant conflict is defined as conflict greater than that experienced by 4 out of 5 of your friends.) (For example: "I experienced conflict with my father.")
9. Name (or nickname) of the person you're interested in. (You may use a fictitious name if you wish. Note that your birth order analysis will use this name in the compatibility analysis.)
10. Sex (of the person you're interested in).
11. Age (or approximate age) of the person you're interested in.
12. Please tell me about the birth order of the person you're interested in. In other words, is he (or she) a firstborn, middleborn, lastborn, only child, or a twin? Are his (or her) siblings older or younger, and approximately how many years age gap separates him (or her) from each? (For example: "She is a firstborn with two younger sisters, 2 and 4 years younger. She also has an older half-brother about 5 years older than she is.")
13. If the person you're interested in experienced the loss of a parent or sibling (before he or she reached age 17) through death, divorce, mental illness, or separation, please explain how old your friend was at the time of the loss, and the nature of the loss. (For example: "My girlfriend's father died when she was 13.")
14. If your friend is a firstborn, answer this question (otherwise you may leave it blank). Did your friend experience significant conflict with one (or both) parents? Significant conflict is defined as conflict greater than that experienced by 4 out of 5 of your friends. Please explain briefly. (For example: "My boyfriend experienced a lot of conflict with his mother when he was growing up, although they get a long a little better now.")
15. Provide any other relevant information about you and the person you're interested in. If you're experiencing conflict, please explain. If things are good, specifically mention that. If there's a third person you're interested in, and you wish to know who is a better match for you, provide here all the relevant birth order info for this third person, including name, sex, age, number and gender of siblings, age gap between siblings, and an indication of whether there was any loss of a parent or sibling or significant parental conflict.